|Our Price : Rs 984|
- Wash cloth & gel separately.
- When gel is dirty / sticky, Sponge the gel with talcum powder and remove extra powder by washing the gel with mild shampoo and fresh water.
- Shade dry.
- Keep away from direct heat.
- Sacral is the first & formost site to develop a bed sore because comatose patient is usually in Supine lying position.
- Sacral protector helps to prevent the developing of bed sore at this pressure bearing area.
- Sacrum is the most prominent during supine lying so need pressure relief.
- Can be use up to Grade III bed sores.
- Easy to donning & doffing.