Pain in the front of the knee is common among runners and other athletes. Patella Strap, a thin pressure strip worn under the knee, can help alleviate the pains. Orthopedists say the do appear to help relieve pain temporarily but they don't solve the underlying problems.
Tynor Pattelar Support
Patellar support is designed to lift the patella and alleviate symptoms of pain, inflammation and discomfort associated with knee degeneration, without restricting circulation.
Anatomically shaped Pad
Tynor Pattelar Support Features
Anatomical pad design
- Lifts and positions the patella properly
- Optimal compression of the patellar tendon
- Ensures strong grip of the product
- Absorbs all the vibrations around the patella and the patellar tendon.
- Provides comfortable compression to the patellar tendon.
- Support the patella.
- Provides good massage
- Enhances blood circulation to the area
- Enhances healing
- One size fits all
- Provides customized compression
- Easy to wear.
- Mild support to quadriceps and hamstrings.
- Relieves inflammation and stiffness.
- Firm compression and therapeutic warmth.
- Psychological support to geriatric patients.
- Sports injury, sprains and strains.
- Post-surgical rehabilitation.
- Burn care.
- Strong Compression.
- Four way stretch.
- Breathable and comfortable.