|Our Price : Rs 1500|
- Illness has left the body unstable and weak
- Surgery has momentarily left a person too weak to walk the distance to the bathroom
- Joint problems and aging having weakened the legs making it difficult to get on and off the toilet
- Balance problems that make it difficult for an individual to safely travel to and get on/off the toilet
- Many falls happen in the bathroom for two good reasons: for one, water and moisture in the air can make bathroom surfaces slippery; and two, weakened muscles and balance problems can affect the ability to travel to the bathroom and use the toilet. Commodes greatly reduce the risk of falling by making it easier to get on and off the toilet. Some commodes function as a portable toilet, reducing the number of trips to the bathroom.