- Reclining wheelchair can be folded within very easily within seconds, making it easier during travels and outings.
- The backrest of the chair can be easily reclined, giving the user the freedom to relax by not moving up from the chair.
- The footrest can be inclined and adjusted so as to make the user comfortable during reclining or otherwise.
- A well padded thigh support is an add-on to the footrest.
- The front and rear wheels of the chair are designed and placed in such a way so as to support the reclining of the user, making it a very safe and friendly wheelchair.
- The inbuilt commode has its seat just underneath the main seat of the chair; it can be used by just removing the main seat.
- Reclining Wheelchair can also be folded from between by just removing the commode and the chair's seat.
- Reclining Wheelchair's functionality gives the user total freedom.
- Easy to fold and unfold within seconds.
Saturday, 28 February 2015
Best Reclining Wheelchair
Reclining Wheelchair is a type of mobility device similar to a standard wheelchair except that its back can be reclined. It is designed for people with limited mobility as a result of illness, injury, or disability who find sitting in an upright position to be uncomfortable or impossible. Wheelchair Recliner allows several key parts of the device, including the foot rests and backrest, to be adjusted to accommodate various needs and positions.
Reclining wheelchair With Commode multi function can be used to lie down, also manual wheelchair with an adjustable treadle up and down or leg rest and can also be used for the toilet with a plastic bucket under the seat and easy to clean it.Reclining wheelchair is very efficient and multi function because people could use it to get 4 functions in 1 Wheelchair.Reclining Wheelchair with adjustable footrest and commode.
Reclining Wheelchair With Commode Features