Checking your blood pressure at a clinic gives you a reading that is valid for that point in time only. Since hypertension does not have many noticeable symptoms, there is no way of knowing if there are fluctations without measuring your blood pressure regularly throughout the day. To help control hypertension, monitor your blood pressure at home in addition to going for BP Machine Price In India regular check-ups at a clinic.
Hypertension - the silent killer
Hypertension or high blood pressure should be checked as soon as it is detected bacause it can lead to life threatening conditions including stroke, heart attack, heart failure and kidney diseases. It is important to protect vital organs like the brain, heart and the kidneys from damage by treating hypertension and keeping blood pressure in check.
Who should use a BP monitor at home?
- Patients starting HBP treatment to determine its effectiveness.
- Patients who need closer monitoring, especially individuals with coronary heart disease, diabetes or kidney disease.
- Pregnant women since preeclampsia or pregnancy-include hypertension can develop rapidly.
- People who suffer from white-coat hypertension and need to confirm their true HBP.
- Elderly patients because they are more prone to "white-coat" hypertension,
- Patients suspected of having masked hypertension.
BP Monitor Online