- Good maneuverability, plenty of leg room, more comfortable than compact models, recommended for indoor and paved outdoor use.
- A 3 Wheel Motorcycle is a lightweight and maneuverable solution to your mobility needs. This type of medical scooter features two wheels in the back and a separate, articulate wheel in the front.
Net Price: Rs 18130
- A 3 wheel mobility scooter is more solid and durable than a compact mobility scooter, while still retaining the ability to make tight turns thanks to the independent motion of the front wheel.
- The 3 wheel scooter is a very popular choice and is available in a wide variety of designs, colors and styles from many different manufacturers.
- Also remember that it is possible for the electric mobility scooter to be changed and upgraded with different features in case you do cannot find exactly what you are looking for.
- Remember to assess your needs honestly and openly before you purchase a scooter. There are many quality mobility scooters available in both 4-wheel and 3-wheel design, so finding one to fit your needs is never an issue.
- A mobility scooter is a mobility aid equivalent to a wheelchair but configured like a motorscooter. It is often referred to as a power-operated vehicle/scooter or electric scooter. The electricity is stored on board in a rechargeable battery, which drives one or more electric motors.
- 3-wheeled mobility scooter is very popular and one of the major advantages of this type of scooter is its low turning radius.
- Three wheel scooters are the best choice for indoor use, on paved streets, and in stores. However, the full size versions of 3 wheeled scooters are still capable of providing good outdoor stability because of their larger tire sizes and heavier built.
|Net Price: Rs 10290|