A Commode Wheelchair can increase bathroom safety or serve as a portable toilet for aging seniors and individuals with disabilities or injuries.
Types of Commode Chairs:
- Stand-alone commode chair (standard size, extra wide / heavy duty, and drop arm styles).
- Over-the-toilet commode chair (for added height and safety).
- Elevated toilet seat (locks onto a regular toilet).
- Combination shower/toilet/wheelchair commode.
- Wheels or no wheels.
- Plastic or padded covering (padded is more comfortable, but plastic is easier to clean).
- Frame materials and durability (stainless steel lasts longer).
- Fold-down or removable arms.
- Swing away, removable footrests.
- Back support.
- Adjustable height.
- Weight capacity.
With age and the inevitable onset of ailments, the body has to face various kinds of limitations, Karma Rainbow Wheelchair will come in extremely handy. Designed chair with an attached toilet bowl, height-adjustable, and can be easily cleaned and re-used as many times as wish.
This chair is very useful for patients who need to relieve themselves on the move but do not have the desired mobility to make it to the nearest washroom on their own.
- Economy folding self propelled wheelchair suitable for most users.
- Chair is easily folded for transportation & storage.
- Footrests swing away and are removable.
- Full length armrests are removable.
- Braking easily accessed by user.
- Alloy wheels with solid tyres that are puncture free.
- Rear pocket.
- Quality steel frame construction.