|Standard Single Hand Drive Tricycle|
Standard Single Hand Drive Tricycle:
- Frame: Made by E.R.W. Tubes 22.22 mm- 18 G.
- Seat & Back: MS, CRC Sheet Seat Size 18"x 16"
- Wheel Size: Wheel Diameter 28"x 1 1/2" Tyre and Tube Standard Company.
- Parts: Standard Quality
- Color: Black Painted
- Brake: Front Wheel liver System
- Drive: Rear Wheel Right Side
Hand Operated Tricycle available in varied specifications, these tricycles are developed by utilizing the world-class raw materials and sophisticated technology tools. Another benefit of hand powered tricycle is the upper body strengthening obtained from riding it regularly. Physically challenged athletes and tri-athletes use Handicapped Child Tricycle for upper body strengthening and toning when preparing for athletic events or to simply get in shape and stay in shape.
|Handicapped Child Tricycle|
- For children with low tone, spina bifida, lower extremity paralysis, or cerebral palsy.
- Durable Steel Frame.
- Children propel the trikes with arm and/or leg power.
- Fully enclosed chain drive.
- Durable, low-maintenance, triple chromeplated, carbon steel frame is long-lasting
- Ergonomic handles for caregiver remove for easy transport.
- Adjustable front riggings provide ideal positioning for pediatric clients.
- Urethane rear tires mounted on “no flex” wheels.
- Virtually no-maintenance, dual-sealed precision bearings.
- Dual-axle positions allow for quick and simple seat-to-floor height adjustments of 15", 16" and 17"
- Seat width and depth options provide proper positioning.
- Flip-Back Armrests.
- Swingaway Footrests.
- Push-to-wheel locks comes standard.