Tricycle Are Demanded By:
- Patients with physiological or physical illness
- Patients with sitting and walking disability
Tricycle Deluxe Double Hand Drive:
- Frame : Made by E.R.W. Tubes 38.0 mm-16 G. 25.4 mm & 22.22 mm- 18 G.
- Seat & Back : M S, C.R.C. Sheet. Seat Size 18"x 16"
- Wheel Size : Wheel Diameter 24"x 1 1/2" Tyre and Tube Standard Company.
- Parts : Standard Quality.
- Color : Black Painted.
- Brake : Front Wheel liver System
- Drive : Rear Wheel Right Side.
WITH CUSHION SEAT & BACK.
Tricycles are provided to severely disabled children and adults and come in two sizes, 20 inch and 24 inch models. These trikes are grant funded and to qualify for one of these, an individual must suffer from a condition such as, but not limited to, Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome, Traumatic Brain Injury or Autism. Tricycle For Handicapped Child are designed for ordinary people who have reasonable use of all of their limbs, and reasonable balance for getting on and off of the tricycle, and for sitting on a conventional saddle that can be adjusted, to a limited degree, for driving the tricycle in a well known manner.
Hand-pedaled recumbent tricycles make it possible for those without the use of their legs. Children, teens and adults with cerebral palsy and similar disorders can select tricycles specially designed to increase strength and coordination. Caregivers to autistic children can ride with their child on tandem special needs tricycles built to accommodate one adult and one child rider.