These three-wheeled special needs Tricycle Manufacturers come in all sizes and varieties; from toddlers, teens, to adults. These tricycles are stylish, it include the features necessary for ease in use, maneuverability, and power. If coordination difficulties are so severe pedaling is not a viable option, then there are even trikes that offer synchronized hand/foot pedaling which provides both passive and active exercise.
If positioning is an issues, these special needs trikes offer straps, back supports, head supports, pulley systems, steering limiters, and adapted pedals. Whatever need for children and adults, it is available. Many of these accessories are even sold separately so it can put them on regular off-the-shelf tricycles.
|Tricycle Standard Double Hand Drive|
Tricycle Standard Double Hand Drive:
- Frame: Made by E.R.W. Tubes 38.0 mm-16 G. 25.4 mm & 22.22 mm- 18 G.
- Seat & Back: M S, C.R.C. Sheet. Seat Size 18"x 16"
- Wheel Size: Wheel Diameter 28"x 1 1/2" Tyre and Tube Standard Company.
- Parts: Standard Quality.
- Color: Black Painted.
- Brake: Front Wheel liver System.
- Drive: Rear Wheel Right Side.
|Handicapped Child Tricycle|
Benefits Of Tricycling:
- Lower extremity strengthening.
- Reciprocal leg motion patterning.
- Balancing skills.
- Using visual, spatial perception for steering.
- Social interaction with peers and neighbors.