Desk friendly armrest
14’’ Rear wheel
3 stage attendant braking system
Ultra lightweight 7.9 kg only
Karmas patent S-ergo seat
- Almost the lightest one in the ultra-light wheelchair market : 7.8kg.
- S-Ergo system provides pressure relief, stabilization and slipping free
- Aegis microbe shield permanently bonded antimicrobial barrier upholstery protects you from odor, staining and deterioration from bacteria, fungus and other microorganisms.
- Foldable backrest for easy transportation.
- Foldable frame via double cross braces.
- Comfortable & durable upholstery.
- Designed according to human body’s natural curves and functions.
- Patented in the U.S., EU and many other countries.
- Reduces the risk of developing pressure ulcer and scoliosis.
- Patented 'S' Shaped seating system
- Detachable pads treated with Aegis Microbe Shield
- Outrigged armrests to minimise overall width
- Wider ergonomic armpads
- Wide footplates with flatter angle
- Swing in/out detachable footrest hangers
- Ultra lightweight frame
Karma Ergo 115 transit wheelchair is good sturdy transit wheelchair with unique S-Ergo shaped seating system designed to spread the load and prevent the occupant from sliding down in their seat.It has very efficient attendant brakes allowing smooth stops on inclines and will take a maximum user weight of 115 KGs.The oval tubing used in the frame both adds to the strength and helps to keep this great looking wheelchair nice and light at just 13.3 KGs including wheels. The newly designed outrigged arms help to minimise the overall width of the wheelchair, the arm pads themselves are wider than normal to give added comfort. The footrest hangers are both detachable and swing out meaning this wheelchair packs away in to a small unit for transport and storage.The wheelchair is ideal for users who require a lightweight compact wheelchair that does not compromise on comfort or build quality. It can be used for users who require the wheelchair for 30 minutes to users who may need to be in it for 5-8 hours.