There are different types of Tricycle for handicapped and disability product like-
- Standard Single Hand Drive Tricycle
- Tricycle Regular Single Hand Drive
- Tricycle Standard Double Hand Drive
- Tricycle Deluxe Single Hand Drive
- Tricycle Deluxe Double Hand Drive
- Handicapped Child Tricycle
|Handicapped Child Tricycle|
- Easy to operate, it can be drive by handicapped as well as disable persons.
- Two-gear system, which gives a uniform speed.
- Battery back up is very high so it can be run after full charge.
- For safety point of view it has reverse brake systems, which only allow this tricycle to move forward only which facilitate run on sloppy surface also.
- Seat with pushback system, which gives a safe and comfort sitting to handicapped/disable person.
- Maximum weight can be lifted so disable person can take some load with them.
Standard Single Hand Driven Tricycle India:
- Frame: Made by E.R.W. Tubes 22.22 mm- 18 G.
- Seat & Back: MS, CRC Sheet Seat Size 18"x 16"
- Wheel Size: Wheel Diameter 28"x 1 1/2" Tyre and Tube Standard Company.
- Parts: Standard Quality
- Color: Black Painted
- Brake: Front Wheel liver System
- Drive: Rear Wheel Right Side
|Standard Single Hand Drive Tricycle|
Pros And Cons Of Tricycle:
- Trikes come in many shapes and sizes. Most have two wheels at the back. This gives a carrying space between the rear wheels,and a familiar steering arrangement at the front.
- This usually gives more stability, and gives a better view of wheel clearance.
- Smaller wheels give a lower center of gravity (good), but the larger wheels give a smoother ride.
- Higher quality trikes have differential gearing, meaning both wheels are powered together, giving better handling and control.
- Trikes are safe, sure and visible on the roads.
- It can be difficult to store - although some can fold to some extent. They weigh more than equivalent two-wheeler, have higher rolling resistance,and it can still tip over if ridden too fast round bends.
- Back supports, footplates and other adaptations are possible on almost all machines. Virtually all tricycles can be retrofitted with an electric-assist system.